Our Timbit Hockey Programs in Calgary, Airdrie, and Surrounding Areas
Hockey Instruction for Building Your Technical Skills
At Maximum Performance Hockey, we have a variety of programs that will improve your young hockey player’s fundamentals. We offer a Timbit Hockey program that is particularly effective in helping with introductory aspects of the game.
The following are some of the programs we have for our Timbits:
- Skate treadmill: for strength, endurance, proper stride
- Synthetic ice: for passing, shooting, control of the puck
- Experienced coaches: to provide accurate direction
- On ice: clinics for improving stopping, gliding, passing, and puck control
Timbits Hockey Development On Ice Program
The program focuses on skill development and the FUNdamentals of the game for the players.
• Provide a positive environment for learning the FUNdamental skills of hockey
• Stimulate interest and desire to continue playing the game of hockey
• Develop basic hockey skills
• Increase opportunities for players to touch and handle the puck
• Develop self‐esteem through a sense of achievement
• Teach the basic rules of hockey
Students must be able to skate on their own without the assistance of skate aids. Players will be grouped according to skill level.
Call our office today at (403) 477-0642 to request more information.