Refunds and Cancellation Policies
- All Maximum Performance Hockey programs are subject to cancellation if there are
insufficient registrations to run a program.
- Registrants are entitled to a full refund or may choose to transfer into another program if a program is cancelled. (Space Permitting)
- If a participant transfers programs due to a MPH program cancellation, the difference in registration fees will be refunded upon completing the transfer.
- If a participant transfers programs due to a MPH program cancellation and the difference in the registration fee is less than the original program, MPH will refund the difference upon completing the transfer.
- If a MPH program is cancelled all participants will be notified via email and or phone 7 days prior to the program commencing.
- All session packages expire 1 year from date of purchase.
- Reactivation of expired passes will result in a $35 + GST reactivation fee.
- Reactivated passes expire 3 months from date of the reactivation.
General Withdrawals & Refunds:
- Hockey Camps & Leagues: Withdrawals more than 45 days prior to a program start date will receive a full refund minus a 20% administration fee.
- Withdrawals occurring less than 45 days prior to a program start date will receive a credit towards another program. No refunds will be given 30 days prior to a program start date.
- No Refunds will be given once a program commences.
- Hockey Clinics: Withdrawals more than 48 hours prior to a program start date will receive a full refund minus a $25 administration fee. No refunds will be given 48 hours prior to clinic start date.
- Treadmill Skating Sessions: Withdrawals more than 24 hours can re-schedule the session. No refunds for withdrawals or cancellation 24 hours or less to the session.
- Team training sessions must provide 72 hours of notice to cancel. Re-scheduling of team sessions is subject to availability and only one re-scheduling is permitted free. Additional re-scheduling of team sessions are subject to availability and a $50 administration fee will apply.
**Exceptions exist if the withdrawal is due to medical circumstances, death in the family, or out of town relocation**
- Withdrawals for medical reasons are permitted with no penalty prior to a program start date.
- A refund will only be made available once a Doctor’s note has been received.
- All medical refunds are prorated from the time that MPH receives notification and a doctor’s note. (Except if it’s prior to the program start date)
**Doctors notes must be provided to receive a refund**
- All transfers are subject to space availability and limited to similar programming. (facility to facility, clinic to clinic etc.)
- Transfers are permitted up to 14 days prior to a program commencing.
- Should a transfer request result in an increase in program fees, the client will be responsible for paying those fees at the time of the transfer request.
- Should a transfer request result in a decrease in program fees, the client will receive a refund for the difference in the cost of the programs.
- Transfers will not be permitted after the start of a program, unless approved by MPH office.