Spring Hockey Programs in Calgary, Airdrie, and Surrounding Areas
Our Leagues and Programs
Our spring hockey programs are focused on helping you consistently develop your abilities. Talk to one of our staff members to learn more about our spring programs.
We offer the following programs during the spring:
- Spring Prospect Program – Our prospect program is a highly structured training course that focuses on developing the athlete into their full potential. Through consistent workouts and a thought-out plan, we help each athlete achieve their goals.
- Spring tryouts – We hold our tryouts during the months of November and December. Come out if you are interested in joining one of our teams for the 2016 season! We will help you bring your playing and competing to the next level.
- Bantam/ Midget Spring Development Program – Our Bantam/Midget program will assist players to compete at a higher level & be more comfortable with body contact & physical engagements. This program will focus on age appropriate skill development and players will learn how to utilize their bodies in 1on1 situations, races for loose pucks, puck protection and gameplay.
- 3 on 3 Spring Hockey – This leauge focuses on developing skills in a non-competitive environment. Our 3 on 3 spring hockey provides you with the perfect opportunity to practice your skills in a game situation.
- Our Spring Prospect Program is scheduled to run in conjunction with our Spring Baseball Program to allow players to play two sports without having to miss practices or games in either.
We are your premier choice for consistent, high-level instruction. Give us a call today at (403) 477-0642.